In honor of Women’s History Month, this week I read: Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts by Brené Brown which focuses on how to take chances, to not hold back and how to lean into making an impact in your world. Recommended for everyone.
Before I list out what’s happening on Campus, I want to remind everyone about our Free Agents. Recommend these marketers to your company. Support them here.
You can also find a great list of companies that are hiring here .
In honor of Women’s History Month, listen to the podcasts and check out some of our courses from some of the industries great female leaders
- Anastasia Pavlova, former Marketo and One Login exec discusses Applying Demand Gen Principles to Customer Marketing. Listen here
- Katlin Hess of G2 discusses Starting Your Customer Marketing Function. Listen here
- Kim Rehnstedt of Hootsuite discusses How to Build a Customer Advisory Board. Listen here.
- Nathalie Bar of Temenos discusses Building Customer Advocacy Programs with your teams. Listen here
- …and many other podcasts
- Managing a Team of One by Kristine Kukich
- Leveraging Reviews to Build Customer Advocacy and Growth program by Katlin Hess
- Global Marketing – Making Your Marketing Programs Global by Wendy Pease 🌍
- Building A Customer Retention Program by Allison Hartsoe
Remember – we have live events every Wednesday at 12 noon PT.
- March 15th @ 12 noon PT / 3 pm ET: Live Webinar with Weber: April Weber will discuss Setting up your Marketing Tech Stack. Sign up here
Finally — Obsession is Back:
Base’s Obsession Conference is back and is scheduled for June 6-7th in San Francisco. Sign up to be obsessed here.
Finally…I leave you with a quote from Michelle Obama “There’s power in allowing yourself to be known and heard, in owning your unique story, in using your authentic voice.”
Have a great week and I will see you on Campus.