HHAeXchange is one of the healthcare industry’s fastest growing healthcare software solutions providers. Founded by professionals with deep experience in software development and healthcare, our platforms are tailored for post-acute payers and providers seeking innovative yet cost effective ways to provide better service to patients and to maintain a high level of compliance in response to rapidly changing market regulations.
The post-acute home care industry is booming – with continued 10-15% natural growth expected over the next 20 to 30 years. HHAeXchange is poised to capitalize on that market opportunity with an innovative, market leading SaaS based solution for healthcare providers and payers. HHAeXchange currently has the dominant platform position in several state markets, connected to approximately 4,000 providers and employs over 300 professionals. A recent recapitalization of the company in 2021 by Hg positions the company for continued rapid growth in a highly attractive industry.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team. You’ll use your creative marketing, analytical and communication skills to nurture customer relationships resulting in increased adoption and usage of our products, accelerated upsell opportunities, engagement and customer advocacy. You’ll serve as a passionate, internal advocate for our customers and work closely with Product Management, Customer Success and the greater marketing team.
Open to applicants in EST.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Segment customer base and develop a customer marketing strategy that will increase engagement, product adoption and retention.
- Apply marketing best practices to create multi-channel programs that ensure continued education and success throughout the relationship lifecycle, from onboarding through renewal.
- Lead and manage advisory and advocacy programs, including Customer Advisory Boards or User Groups.
- Identify and cultivate key customers that can be passionate advocates of ours through case studies, videos, quotes speaking opportunities, awards, and more.
- Partner with internal teams to grow our customer story library to power stakeholders including Marketing, Customer Success and Sales.
- Develop tailored marketing content to fuel customer lifecycle programs.
- Provide ongoing product feedback to the Product Management team.
- Travel up to 10%, including overnight travel
- Required Education, Experience, Certifications and Skills
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B SaaS marketing or product management. Customer Marketing experience a plus.Ability to capture, synthesize and translate customer needs into actionable marketing strategies.
- Proven success in executing customer marketing strategies and the ability to clearly measure the business impact.
- Ability to lead through influence by establishing strong, collaborative relationships across sales, product and marketing leaders.
- High energy, self-motivated, and driven, with a strong sense of ownership, getting the job done and passion for winning together.
- Experience in the healthcare or homecare industry a plus.
- Experience with HubSpot, Salesforce, or other marketing automation tools a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
HHAeXchange is an equal opportunity employer. The Company offers employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, citizenship, genetic information, hairstyles, or any other status protected by local or federal law.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.