At Autodesk (Construction Solutions), the customer marketing team serves as the megaphone for amplifying the success of our Autodesk Construction Cloud (ACC) customer champions with a platform to share their stories with the world. We enable the go-to-market team with the powerful voice of the customer to drive brand awareness, leads, closed deals, revenue, retention, and expansion. As Customer Marketing & Reference Manager, you will help us build a world-class customer advocacy program that drives the business forward. This role is highly visible and cross-functional, partnering with marketing, sales, and customer success stakeholders across the organization. You will be responsible for building a global customer reference program that directly influences closed/won deals and revenue and empowers our customers to make informed buying decisions that digitally transform their businesses across the construction cycle. You will also be responsible for sourcing and curating key customer advocates for speaking opportunities at Autodesk University, our customer conference.
- Support the selection and drive the implementation of a customer reference program integrated with our sales system of record
- Manage global customer reference program, including program strategy, execution, enablement, performance, and optimization
- Review, manage, and fulfill reference requests from sales
- Own reference program performance, including KPIs and stakeholder feedback cycles, and apply data-driven insights and performance metrics to program optimization
- Evangelize and educate internal stakeholders on the value of the VOC in the sales cycle
- Manage customer speaker program for Autodesk University, working with key customers and internal stakeholders to identify customer advocates who will deliver compelling classes, presentations, and main stage appearances
- Effectively communicate program updates and performance to stakeholders and executives
- Minimum Qualifications
- 2+ years relevant experience in customer marketing and/or customer advocacy, preferably at an enterprise B2B/B2C software company
- Strong project management skills, detail-oriented, and results-focused with impactful execution and follow-through
- Excellent at collaborating with cross-functional teams and passion for winning together
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and empathy for customers and cross-functional teams
- A passion for elevating our customers’ stories and successes with Autodesk software
- “Analytically creative” – ability to consistently apply performance metrics to strategy, and creative thinking to customer programs
- Commitment to ongoing learning and application of best practices in customer marketing
- Adaptability and flexibility to changing needs of customers and the business
- Experience using Salesforce and Marketo (or similar tools)
About Autodesk Construction Solutions
Autodesk has fully reimagined the construction business for the digital age, enabling companies to address the most important challenges they face today while preparing for new ways of working in the future. The Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) portfolio connects the office, trailer and field so customers can move seamlessly through each phase of a building’s lifecycle — from design and preconstruction to construction, turnover and operations — with best-in-class solutions that include Assemble Systems, BIM 360, BuildingConnected and PlanGrid. General contractors, subcontractors, and owners around the world rely on ACS to win more work, enhance collaboration, speed decision-making, reduce risk, and improve overall project outcomes.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone – from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
To apply for this job please visit www.autodesk.com.