DataRobot is the AI Cloud leader, delivering a unified platform for all users, data types, and environments to accelerate the delivery of AI to production for every organization. A third of the Fortune 50 currently trusts our Augmented Intelligence platform. We are growing and scaling rapidly with a massive market opportunity in sight. As a DataRobot employee, you will be part of a company whose mission is clear – to change outcomes for organizations worldwide. We’re at the forefront of the AI revolution, from banking to insurance to healthcare. And we need other revolutionaries to join us.
As a foundational member of the DataRobot Corporate Communications team, your primary responsibility will be to maintain and optimize the DataRobot Customer Advocacy Marketing Program. You will execute with operational excellence and bring a world-class customer advocacy program to life.
In addition to maintaining and optimizing the Customer Advocacy Marketing Program, you will work cross-functionally to support other programs based on business priority. As a part of the Marketing organization, the goal of the Customer Advocacy Marketing Program is to support the Marketing team in driving new pipeline generation.
- Mature and scale an internal, end-to-end program and process to identify and deliver customer advocacy activities including customer storytelling, customer references, maintenance of customer website content and internal customer win stories.
- Work in partnership with marketing demand generation to set customer marketing campaigns that leverage the powerful voice of the customer and drive new business
- Manage the consistent pipeline of and produce powerful customer success story assets (case studies, content, slide decks, blogs, social media posts, videos, newsletters) and testimonials each quarter.
- Collaborate with our internal production team to harness the influence of happy customers in customer testimonial videos, identify new and more effective sources/formats for customer success stories, references and iterated content assets.
- Demonstrate creativity and enthusiasm in cultivating effective relationships and regular outreach with key customer group leaders, including members of our global go-to-market success teams and product management, to nurture and drive participation.
- Help further establish the process for working with cross-functional teams in terms of receiving, validating, leveraging, and executing on a customer story across program types.
- Drive campaigns to increase DataRobot’s presence on customer review sites (e.g. Gartner Peer Insights, TrustRadius)
- Communicate out to internal teams on the availability, strategic deployment and completion of customer references, use of advocacy assets and interactions.
- Partner closely with marketing counterparts, customer success, sales, and the executive team to identify potential customer advocates, work with sales to encourage their support of advocacy activities, and connect with customers to match them to opportunities that allow them to be experts and influencers
- Manage the customer reference repository, a database of customer references, available customer speakers and other potential activities to make outreach and interactions more efficient.
- Maintain tracking for transparency into progress of program initiatives and reporting to measure the impact and success of customer advocacy programs.
- 5 years of marketing or communications experience, preferably in customer advocacy
- Experience executing marketing programs that drive customer engagement and advocacy
- Experience working in a customer-facing role
- Experience working cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Project management and organizational skills, often viewed as an operator
- Experience writing customer case studies, experience with customer videos a plus
- Experience building lasting relationships with internal teams and customers
- Strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Team player attitude with strong attention to detail
What you get in return:
- We move fast and reward hard work. We expect results, and we love doing the work we’re passionate about.
- Our employees have a voice in what we do! We continually challenge and support each other to find better, more robust solutions for customers and partners. After all, it’s our customers that make us tick.
- We like to have fun along the way! We genuinely like each other and enjoy spending time together at company outings.
- We’re global! We are an international company supporting international customers, and we know that regular collaboration across the globe is how the best ideas come about.
- We’re committed to building a company culture where every individual can bring their full impact and reach their fullest potential. Our mission is to build a diverse and inclusive environment where dedicated people of all cultures, perspectives, back
The talent and dedication of our employees are at the core of DataRobot’s journey to be an iconic company. We strive to attract and retain the best talent by providing competitive pay and benefits with our employees’ well-being at the core. Here’s what your benefits package may include depending on your location and local legal requirements: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Flexible Time Off Program, Paid Holidays, Paid Parental Leave, Global Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more!
Our Core Values:
- Be You – We are co-contributors to our culture committed to diversity, inclusion, equity and a sense of belonging throughout our global community. We value each person as their authentic self and welcome honest and respectful dialogue as an avenue to greatness.
- Dream Big – We don’t settle for the status quo. We always pursue the development of the next version of ourselves. We believe investment in the growth and resilience of our people is the foundation of building an iconic company.
- Be Data-Driven – We believe data-driven decision making enables innovation and execution at velocity while ensuring repeatable success. We take on the toughest challenges as we transform the world with our platform and AI.
- Better Together – We celebrate success and learn from failure as one team. We foster an aligned, collaboration-first workplace by building trust through transparency, integrity and accountability.
- Champion Customers – We empower our customers and our communities by shaping the future of trusted, augmented intelligence in order to solve their most difficult problems. We are humble, not complacent. We succeed when they succeed.
All U.S. DataRobot employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If there is a medical, religious, or other legally protected reason that prevents you from receiving an available COVID-19 vaccination, and you are selected as a candidate for consideration, we have a process in place to evaluate requests for accommodation.
DataRobot is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. DataRobot is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor’s EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
To apply for this job please visit datarobot.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.