At F5, we strive to bring a better digital world to life. Our teams empower organizations across the globe to create, secure, and run applications that enhance how we experience our evolving digital world. We are passionate about cybersecurity, from protecting consumers from fraud to enabling companies to focus on innovation.Everything we do centers around people. That means we obsess over how to make the lives of our customers, and their customers, better. And it means we prioritize a diverse F5 community where each individual can thrive.
Description: Customer Experience Strategist – Tech Industry & B2B
Come work at a company where innovation and teamwork support bringing the digital world to life! This is an amazing time at F5. For over 20 years, we have been the industry leader in application delivery. Now, we’re also helping our customers securely thrive on any architecture and across any multi-cloud environment. F5 is the only company on the planet that powers applications from development through their entire lifecycle so our customers’ enterprise businesses, service providers, governments, and consumer brands-can deliver differentiated, high-performing, and secure digital experiences that are changing the world.
But our success isn’t driven solely by what we do. We also care deeply about how we do it. Our culture is how we live, every single day, and it’s producing exceptional results-not only for our customers, but also for our employees. We understand that your life is about more than just work, so we’re committed to a culture that supports your whole life.
Be part of a Global Marketing and Customer Experience team that is obsessed with delighting customers, contributing directly to the financial success of our company, and telling a compelling story about the impact that our products and solutions have around the world. Come be part of a company that’s on the leading edge of transformation. Come be a changemaker.
We are seeking a Customer Experience (CX) Strategist who comes from the technology industry and will participate in informing and supporting the Business to Business Customer Experience strategy and insights in partnership with other internal F5 CX team(s). You will join an expanding team that measures F5’s end-to-end customer experience across a variety of businesses and will present business recommendations to drive necessary changes, to solve the identified issues, and eventually to achieve our vision: We earn the right to growth by consistently listening, responding, and anticipating our customer’s needs.
The Customer Experience (CX) Strategist – Tech Industry will define our next generation customer experience within core areas of our business, prioritized and informed by insights with the goal of removing friction and delighting our B2B customers. The CX Strategist is passionate about using data and best practices to inform and support our corporate strategy. This role will require you to excel at working with senior leaders and high-performing teams across the organization. As the CX strategist – Tech Industry, you will collaborate effectively to ensure we successfully execute on the promise of delivering a world class customer experience.
This role will direct report to the Customer Experience leader.
Primary Responsibilities (Areas of focus):
- Partner with key internal stakeholders in developing and supporting strategic priorities
- Conduct customer insights research and discovery for specific processes and journey phases to determine industry standard and best in class benchmarks.
- Document and outline F5’s vision for these processes and journey stages and develop a roadmap on how we get there
- Collaborate with CX colleagues and cross-functional teams to substantiate recommendations that improve the customer’s ability to achieve their goals
- Seek external industry trends to identify CX innovations to elevate trends aligned with business goals and customer outcomes
- Influence cross-functional stakeholders by providing clarity on the F5 customer experience strategy, actionable feedback, and the ability to translate and measure opportunities
- Other duties and responsibilities required as needed
- 8+ years of work experience in customer experience, qualitative and quantitative research, technology, management consulting, and/or product
- Prior experience with B2B, SaaS, and/or technology products required
- Expertise in process and B2B customer experience design
- Competent in interpreting and leveraging data and insights to support customer experience outcomes and metrics
- Examples of improving or influencing the improvement of customer experiences by using customer feedback, research, and business intelligence
- Ability to overlay data and insights to understand customer behavior and clearly present your ideas to peers and managers, storytelling skills and executive presentation experience
- Must possess strong collaboration and communication skills
- BA required
Organizational Interlocks: This position requires high collaboration and functional interlocks across:
- Marketing & CX leaders, including CMCXO
- Product Management
- Business Transformation Office
- Global Sales & Services
- Customer Intelligence and Analytics (Data Management)
- Technology Services
At F5, we live and breathe our core values, Excellence, Integrity, Collaboration, Customer Dedication, Profitable Growth, Innovation, Employee Success, and Diversity. We help each other achieve our goals, value the diversity of ideas different backgrounds can bring, emphasize teamwork over rock-stars, work hard and most of all have fun.
We offer work/life integration programs like Freedom to Flex, dynamic employee inclusion groups, paid maternity/paternity leave, tuition assistance for professional development, a comprehensive mentoring program, rewards/recognition, and so much more. At F5, we truly do help each other thrive and it shows: F5 has been named one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune magazine for the past two years.
And this dedication to living our culture doesn’t just exist within our offices; it extends into our communities through Global Good initiatives such as employee matching, volunteer opportunities, and the F5 Foundation. Our employees are passionate about making a difference in the world.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to become part of a company that’s on the forefront of transformation. And because we know that a more diverse F5 is a more powerful F5, we’re looking for smart, passionate, determined individuals to join us. If you make thoughtful decisions quickly, obsess over your customers’ needs, take ownership of your work (the mistakes as well as the successes), and embrace different perspectives by putting the human first, then we want to talk to you.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws.This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. F5 offers a variety of reasonable accommodations for candidates.Requesting an accommodation is completely voluntary. F5 will assess the need for accommodations in the application process separately from those that may be needed to perform the job.Request by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit f5.recsolu.com.