- Own end-to-end development and management of global retention campaigns across channels including strategy, copy development, campaign setup, A/B testing, localization, reporting, and optimization with a goal to increase healthy product usage and adoption, and to minimize churn and contraction.
- Work cross-functionally to create personalized and consistent cross-channel retention messages.
- Iteratively test and improve all marketing streams to optimize customer experience while increasing annual recurring revenue and lifetime value.
- Develop and optimize at-risk and save programs for customers who are at risk of cancellation.
- Consistently improve upon and lead change in program methodologies.
- Employ industry-standard processes and constantly look for opportunities to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Present regularly on program performance and successes to GTM leaders.
- Actively monitor all campaign analytics to create appropriate reporting and communicate results effectively to the team with recommended actions for optimization.
Required Experience, Skills, And Education
- 2+ years’ experience running digital retention marketing programs, preferably in a SaaS, subscription business, or related B2B business.
- Technical acumen of marketing systems and processes, with working knowledge of Salesforce and Marketo, and Outreach.io (or equivalent sales development platform)
- Comfortable working with large sets of digital marketing and product usage data to glean critical insight to inform marketing strategy.
- Meets aggressive goals for the business with an eagerness to challenge the status quo to meet objectives.
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills; problem-solving and executive presentation skills.
- Excellent collaborator with the ability to influence functional teams to gain consensus on a vision for driving performance objectives.
- Thorough, strategic problem solver with strong analytical skills to synthesize raw data into useful campaign optimization strategies for new and existing initiatives
- Experience owning end-to-end execution of marketing campaigns for self-serve and sales-assisted buyers, from ideating to building, monitoring, optimizing, and reporting.
- Strong creativity with the ability to understand how Validity’s products relate to achieving our customers’ business objectives
- Previous experience working closely with product management, product marketing, and data analytics.
- A genuine passion for thoughtful and engaging campaign design and a focus on end-to-end execution
- Hands-on, get-it-done attitude with excellent project management skills for complex, global campaigns
- Demonstrated experience with global campaign design and execution.
- Highly creative with the ability to innovate new ways to generate interest and excitement among targeted audiences.
- Positive attitude, team-oriented, energetic, and optimistic
About ValidityFor over 20 years, tens of thousands of organizations across the world have relied on Validity solutions to target, contact, engage, and retain customers – using trustworthy data as a key advantage. Validity’s flagship products –Validity is a truly unique company – massive revenue growth, top-tier investors, 5-star product ratings, proven ability to acquire and integrate top tech companies and welcome them into the Validity family, a winning culture, and a work environment that fosters hard work, trust, and fun.Headquartered in Boston, Validity has offices in Tampa, Denver, London, Paris, Sao Paulo, and Sydney. For more information, connect with us on_____________________________________________________________________________Validity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit validity.applytojob.com.