Customer Marketing Manager
Terra Dotta is a global software company that provides more than 700 organizations with software that allows them to better manage international education and travel risk management programs. Terra Dotta offers an exciting workplace dealing with organizations worldwide and working with staff who have worked, lived, and studied around the globe. We foster internationalization for incoming and outgoing teams, faculty, and students, increase travelers’ safety and reduce organization liability.
We are looking for a passionate team member with experience running customer marketing campaigns that drive engagement and product attach. As the leader of our customer marketing program, you are responsible for engaging our clients, understanding their pain points, sharing news, product updates, holding customer advisory boards and more. You will also work closely with cross-functional teams including Product, Design, International, Lifecycle Marketing, User Acquisition, PR and Social to bring concepts to life. Projects will include positioning, naming, competitive analysis, and go-to-market strategy for products and features.
What You Will Do:
- Plan, develop, and execute marketing programs to drive expansion and product adoption within the customer base.
- Implement lifecycle engagement and communication programs that highlight the experience and success of current customers.
- Partner with Customer Success to connect customers with the right educational resources to drive product adoption.
- The voice of the customer will be your guiding light to effectively tell the right stories and build compelling messaging and promotional copy.
- Activate campaigns internally via a coordinated communication and enablement plan.
- Help marketing & sales meet business objectives through customer advocacy initiatives.
- Create copy, landing pages, emails, templates, and workflows as needed to execute end-to-end customer campaigns.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of customer lifecycle, demand generation, and B2B marketing trends, best practices, and technologies to identify new opportunities.
What You Need to Get the Job Done:
- BA/BS in marketing, communications, business, or a related field
- Previous Marketing Management or Customer Success experience
- 3 years of relevant work experience in B2B/SaaS
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including marketing automation platforms
- An energetic team-focused attitude. You are always willing and ready to jump in and help wherever you can.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
What You Will Love About Us:
- Great Company Culture-Employing the “Whole” You!
- Work That Stays at Work – Genuine work/life balance served here!
- Rest and Relaxation –Flexible Time-off Policy, Sick Days, & Holiday Pay!
- Health Benefits – Medical with HSA option, dental, vision, 401k with Company Match!
- Company-paid life insurance, short-term & long-term disability!
- Chapel Hill
To apply for this job please visit terradottallc.teamtailor.com.