About the job
Shopify is Canada’s largest technology company, and among the fastest growing companies in the world. Our platform is powered by an Engineering team made up of almost 2,000 software developers across the globe. As we grow, we are committed to building a thriving, inclusive craft community that enables our engineers at all job levels to do their best work and contribute to our mission.
Shopify is now permanently remote and working towards a future that is digital by design. Learn more about what this can mean for you.
6 River Systems (6RS) is a Shopify (SHOP) company leading the way to faster fulfillment. E-commerce changed the world and our solutions power winning warehouses of the future. We’re revolutionizing warehouse automation with collaborative mobile robots and cloud-based software.
- Develop marketing programs to move customers into advocates
- Establish case study annual calendar and ensure seamless production of case studies and testimonials
- Work closely with the customer success team
- Work with sales and revenue operations to quantify the whitespace opportunities within all customer accounts
- Develop programs to cross-sell and upsell within customer accounts
- Partner closely with the demand generation and field marketing teams to ensure we are not over-saturating our audience
- Partner closely with the strategic account managers of our largest accounts and define co-marketing opportunities
- Manage speakers’ bureau which can be sourced for marketing programs such as webinars, panels, speaking opportunities at tradeshows, press
- Support demand gen and field marketing teams with suggestions for customer stories and individuals to include in their programs
- Set quarterly and annual goals for customer programs, including pipeline and revenue contributions
- Analyze program metrics and report out insights and progress against goals to marketing and sales
- 5-7 years of customer marketing experience at a B2B technology company
- Proven experience driving pipeline and revenue within customer accounts
- Experience developing customer advisory board and customer advocacy programs
- Writing skills – writing sample required
- Analytical skills – must be able to analyze data, glean insights, and recommend insight-informed changes
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com and Excel Creative thinker – must provide examples of creative customer-facing campaigns that drove pipeline and revenue
- Collaborative approach, positive team member
- Experience marketing to warehouse operators or in the automated mobile robotics space is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity & inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities. Please take a look at our Sustainability Reports to learn more about Shopify’s commitments to our communities, and our planet.
At Shopify, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team – so if your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.