The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold billions of video games and hundreds of millions of hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™, and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website at http://www.nintendo.com.
Nintendo is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a welcoming and inclusive environment in service to one another, our products, the diverse consumers we represent, and the communities we call home. We do all of this with kindness, empathy and respect for each other.
- Execute well rounded national marketing programs through account specific initiatives in partnership with the Customer Business Manager/Director and Retail Marketing team.
- Works closely with Customer Business Managers (CBMs), Retail Marketing Managers/Leads, and retailers to develop account specific marketing plans that include but are not limited to: in-store Point-of-Purchase (POP) materials, traditional advertising, digital advertising, social media, experiential marketing, promotions, merchandising, Retailer Ads (ROTO’s), and retail.com features.
- Influence the sales and marketing initiatives and brand messaging by bridging the internal business vision with the strategic goals established for each retail partner.
- Responsible for ensuring all retailers’ .com sites are regularly updated and represent Nintendo Brand according to guidelines.
- Collaborates with Retail Marketing team on retail specific artwork and merchandising needs as well as external agencies for other forms of media.
- Own the development and management of tradeshow strategy and tactics.
- Viewed as a cross-functional leader in relation to all marketing programs within their accounts.
- Responsible for owning account marketing relationship as it relates to the understanding ongoing retailer specific marketing strategies.
- Travels to retail accounts as needed; significant domestic travel
- Seven or more years related experience.
- Knowledge of retail marketing and consumer marketing
- Dynamic presentation skills, including to internal leadership and retail executives
- Understanding of product promotion and brand management and the creation of marketing and promotional materials
- Strong PC skills ( including Windows, Excel, Power Point, Photoshop)
- Partner Management experience specific to creating marketing strategies and programs
- Project management or account management experience required, preferably with a large multi-channel retailer
- Must have experience with a breadth of marketing tools including TV, radio, print, on-line, and interactive as well as experience working with top retail accounts
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing, a related field or equivalent
To apply for this job please visit careers.nintendo.com.