Customer Marketing Manager
Your role at Dynatrace
The Customer Marketing Manager at Dynatrace is responsible for defining, executing, analyzing, and managing the post-sale customer expansion programs. This person is a strategic partner to every department, thinking long-term, and is responsible for developing global, cross-functional strategies that impact expansion revenue.
This strategic role is charged with helping Dynatrace maintain (and continue to gain) a competitive edge in the market. The right candidate will have skills that span from strategic market and data analysis to creating engaging marketing programs. This person builds strong value realization programs that span the entire organization. While this person needs to work independently, they know how to collaborate with other departments to create a great customer experience and achieve business goals.
This is the right role for a creative, full-stack marketer excited by the prospect of experimenting, learning, iterating, and growing.
- End to end management of global expansion programs that align to strategic initiatives – from strategy and design through execution and reporting
- Manage program strategy and development of key deliverables (email nurtures, paid social, in-product marketing, webinars, etc.) across a variety of channels
- Work collaboratively on messaging and content with key stakeholders and internal subject matter experts
- Develop data-driven analyses along with Product Management and Product Marketing to guide decision making. Own reporting and read-outs using core technologies including Tableau, Salesforce, Marketo and Totango (customer success platform)
- Communicate consistently and effectively with Sales, Customer Success and other internal stakeholders on upcoming campaigns, status on current campaigns, and results on completed campaigns
What will help you succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or communications.
- 5-7 years of enterprise marketing experience; strong preference for SaaS and B2B experience. Customer Marketing, Demand Generation and/or Product Marketing experience is strongly preferred.
- Data-driven marketing approach — analyzing data, deriving insights and designing appropriate actions — along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into business benefits.
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive measurable customer engagement. Experience with marketing automation, in particular Marketo, a plus.
- Ability to work effectively and collaborate with internal cross-functional teams and external customers to drive results.
- Strong customer focus and business orientation, with ability to engage senior executives through professional communications.
Why you will love being a Dynatracer
What’s in it for you?
- A one-product software company creating real value for the largest enterprises and millions of end customers globally, striving for a world where software works perfectly.
- Working with the latest technologies and at the forefront of innovation in tech on scale; but also, in other areas like marketing, design, or research.
- Working models that offer you the flexibility you need, ranging from full remote options to hybrid ones combining home and in-office work.
- A team that thinks outside the box, welcomes unconventional ideas, and pushes boundaries.
- An environment that fosters innovation, enables creative collaboration, and allows you to grow.
- A globally unique and tailor-made career development program recognizing your potential, promoting your strengths, and supporting you in achieving your career goals.
- A truly international mindset with Dynatracers from different countries & cultures all over the world, and English as the corporate language that connects us all.
- A culture that is being shaped by the diverse personalities, expertise, and backgrounds of our global team.
Compensation and rewards
- DOE, salary $105,000-150,000, plus Health, Dental, Life, STD, LTD, 401k, PTO. Total compensation may vary depending on candidate experience/education and location.
To apply for this job please visit careers.dynatrace.com.