Customer Marketing Manager – B2B Software / SaaS
** This position is 100% work from home, with minimal work-related traveling. **Hello! Nice to e-meet you. This is Chelsey; she’s currently looking to add an engaged, passionate Customer Marketing Manager to her team. This person’s main focus will be customer growth success through expansion and product adoption. Are you a marketer with a knack for creating exceptional customer experiences? The chosen person will be an excellent communicator and partner closely with Customer Success and Sales teams with the goal of increasing customer lifetime value and brand affinity. In case you don’t know yet, here at Perceptyx, our mission is simple: we help employees and their organizations thrive. How do we do that? By creating an ongoing conversation that results in data and insights critical to everyone’s success. We are passionate about helping organizations listen to and act on what matters most to their employees. As the Employee Experience (EX) experts, Perceptyx’s approach is unique. Our combination of technology, service, and expertise is second to none. We employ an incredible staff of diverse professionals with the experience, knowledge, and drive to move every employee listening program swiftly from vision to reality.Key Responsibilities:
- Plan, develop, and execute marketing programs to drive expansion and product adoption within the customer base.
- Implement lifecycle engagement and communication programs that highlight the experience and success of current customers.
- Partner with Customer Success to connect customers with the right educational resources to drive product adoption.
- The voice of the customer will be your guiding light to effectively tell the right stories and build compelling messaging and promotional copy.
- Activate campaigns internally via a coordinated communication and enablement plan.
- Help marketing & sales meet business objectives through customer advocacy initiatives.
- Create copy, landing pages, emails, templates, and workflows as needed to execute end-to-end customer campaigns.
- Measure and report on the success of customer campaign performance and marketing-influenced pipeline.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of customer lifecycle, demand generation, and B2B marketing trends, best practices, and technologies to identify new opportunities.
- Work closely with marketing leaders and cross functional teams to ensure alignment, timely project completion, and results.
- BA/BS in marketing, communications, business, or a related field
- Previous Marketing Management or Customer Success experience
- 3 years of relevant work experience in B2B/SaaS
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including marketing automation platforms (we use HubSpot)
- Experience crafting polished messaging to drive customer product usage and retention
- Experience developing drip campaigns and activation/onboarding campaigns for customers
- A passion for serving customers
- A balance of creative thinking, solid project management, and analytical skills.
- An energetic team-focused attitude. You are always willing and ready to jump in and help wherever you can
- A willingness to work with people from diverse backgrounds and experiences
BenefitsWhat We Offer:
- We are committed to equitable pay for all our employees. The base salary range for this role is currently $90,000 – $100,000. Grade level and salary ranges are determined through interviews and a review of the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant. Also, equity with other team members and alignment with market data.
- Generous paid holiday schedule along with unlimited paid vacation
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits for you and your family.
- Immediate 401k with a company match.
- Flexible workday schedules (we trust you to get the job done, wherever you’re at)
Perceptyx Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:We celebrate diversity and an inclusive environment. Perceptyx is committed to providing an atmosphere of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.Perceptyx’s policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Perceptyx is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.