About the job
LogicMonitor is the leading fully automated, cloud-based infrastructure monitoring and observability platform for enterprise IT and managed service providers.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one agile team, and strive to be better every day while building trust. These are our core values. So it’s no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
Our team is located in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara. Rather than requiring a certain number of days in the office, LogicMonitor is committed to employee choice and flexibility. Our downtown Santa Barbara office will continue to be a center of energy, to be used for purposeful meetings and meaningful gatherings. Of course, you are able to come into the office more often if you prefer to work in an office environment.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged – regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are .
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page .
What You’ll Do
LogicMonitor is disrupting the observability market and changing the way businesses take disparate sources of data and turn it into action. We are already a leader in this space – and we started by solving the hardest, most complicated problem first. With roots in the IT Infrastructure Monitoring space, we are on an evolutionary journey heading toward what’s next – unified observability. Our platform enables enterprise resiliency through data insights from the infrastructure, network, and application. As we enter this next phase of growth, we are in search of a Director of Customer Community.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be a part of an organization with an outstanding product, operation, and culture. We are seeking an experienced Director, Customer Community that is ready to advance to the next level. You will build and execute on LogicMonitor’s community strategy to deliver a best in class community platform serving as the single destination for customers to learn, connect, and share ideas. make your mark by collaborating with stakeholders across the organization to lead our data, integration, engagement, and collaboration approach to create a true end-to-end customer experience. Reporting to the Sr. Director, CX Operations you will be instrumental in cultivating community strategy, roadmaps, customer engagement, resource planning, and success metrics.
Here’s a Closer Look At This Key Role
- Build and execute on the community strategy, roadmap, and success metrics
- Ensure successful implementation a new LogicMonitor community platform, partnering closely with Systems and Development teams
- Work cross functionally to build community programs and engagement strategies to ensure customers have opportunities to share their knowledge, learn, and engage with other experts
- Develop and execute on a comprehensive content strategy
- Moderate, listen, and engage regularly with our community members, providing them with any support and resources they need
- Sunset current community platform while ensuring any current processes are migrated to new platform
What You’ll Need
- 5-7+ years in Community Management with experience scaling Community Programs
- Experience in program/project management with strong communication and writing skills – internal and external
- Passionate customer and community advocate. You understand why customer voices are so important.
- Agility in adapting to changing business priorities in a fast-paced startup-like environment
- Solid understanding of cross departmental functions including Customer Success, Services/Support, Marketing, and Product
- Expertise and technical aptitude in working with various online community platforms and tools
- Experience creating/pulling reports and working with various forms of data
At LM we believe that a total rewards package should be built with the whole person in mind, so we’ve designed a total rewards package that’s almost as complex as you are. We want to support our employees to be healthy and happy!
Whether you’re working from home or one of our Centers of Energy, US benefits for LMers include but are not limited to: unlimited vacation, health, vision, and dental insurance, robust parental leave, a 401K with company matching, a monthly Harmony Bonus, Employee Equity Program, Professional Development funds, unlimited opportunities for growth, and more.
We are committed to our employees’ physical and mental health, and offer various wellness programs (including a Calm membership for you and your family!) as part of our holistic approach to employee success. For more information on our benefits and culture, visit https://www.logicmonitor.com/careers
To apply for this job please visit www.logicmonitor.com.