Opentext – The Information Company
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
OpenText is seeking a Director, Customer Advocacy to lead our Customer Reference team. The mission of this team is to nurture passionate customers to champion OpenText. The team supports revenue growth through written success stories, video testimonials, presentation material, speaker management, reference calls, press releases, and more. This is a highly collaborative role that works with the customer base and internal stakeholders to drive mutually beneficial advocacy relationships.
You Are Great At
- Defining and executing the overall customer reference strategy.
- Own the end-to-end processes for acquiring, developing, promoting and rewarding advocates and reference customers (internally and externally).
- Manage a team of professionals and ensure that they’re optimally aligned and able to meet departmental targets.
- Create innovative, high-quality customer assets and tools that can be used by sales and marketing.
- Work with stakeholder groups (product marketing, sales, demand generation, etc.) to align customer content with strategic messages and story lines.
- Ensure the customer experience is positive while balancing the requests of stakeholders
- Own the operation, maintenance and continued development of the global reference management tool and infrastructure.
- Track and communicate metrics of success and insights for improvement.
What It Takes
- Strong passion for serving and understanding customers.
- Relevant customer marketing experience in the B2B enterprise software space.
- 5+ years managing a team of Marketing professionals.
- Ability to collaborate and influence effectively across teams and business functions.
- Proven track record in developing highly effective customer content and collateral.
- Ability to prioritize and differentiate what matters from the noise, meeting deadlines without sacrificing quality.
- BA/BS; MBA preferred
While OpenText is an Equal Opportunity Employer, our efforts to build an inclusive work environment go beyond simply complying with applicable laws. Our Employment Equity and Diversity Policy provides direction on maintaining a working environment that is inclusive of everyone, regardless of culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws. Should you require accommodations during the selection process, please contact email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit careers.opentext.com.