Carrot Fertility is the leading global platform for fertility healthcare and family-forming benefits. Trusted by hundreds of the world’s best multinational employers, health plans, and health systems, Carrot’s comprehensive clinical program delivers industry-leading cost savings for employers and exceptional experiences for millions of employees. Its award-winning product serves all populations – inclusive of age, race, income, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or geographic location. Whether there is a need for care through fertility preservation, male-factor infertility, pre-pregnancy, IVF, pregnancy and postpartum, adoption, gestational surrogacy, or menopause, Carrot supports members and their families through many of the most memorable and meaningful moments of their lives.
Carrot is seeking an Enrollment Marketing Manager to lead the strategy and execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns that will accelerate member enrollment (through a combination of content, virtual webinars, on-demand resources, email, digital, direct mail, and other channels) with a focus on relationship building and data-driven testing and optimization.
This role will be responsible for working with the Implementation and Customer Success teams to develop a thoughtful marketing strategy for a specific portfolio of Carrot’s Enterprise customers focused on attracting, exciting, and engaging eligible employees.
The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for health and technology, the ability to consult with and lead clients, and a successful track record working cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders to drive member acquisition.
- Lead marketing strategy to drive enrollment for Carrot Enterprise customers and influence customers to adopt existing strategies proven effective in generating enrollments among employees
- Support/guide the team on projects/experiments
- Consult on marketing best practices and revenue drivers related to Carrot’s product offerings
- Build and maintain key growth KPIs; proactively track and evaluate campaign results against goals and identify areas for improving enrollment rates among each Enterprise Customer
- Track and document the success of your customer’s campaigns, providing insights, learnings and recommended next steps to improve
- Field enrollment marketing requests from Carrot customers, often received from Sales, Implementation, and Customer Success teams
- Collaborate with Carrot’s Learning & Development team on training videos on new processes and campaigns relevant to Customer Experience team
- Drive the content and implementation strategy for the creation of campaign materials
- Cultivate new ideas that directly correlate to specific market/customer/eligible employee needs
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams (content, design, marketing ops, implementation and customer success, business intelligence, legal operations)
We aren’t merely looking for an accomplished and passionate marketer but are also looking for one with a heart for helping as many employees and members as possible to overcome the complications and challenges that often accompany fertility healthcare and family-forming journeys. If that’s you, join our bright, empathetic, and caring growth and engagement team to help us ensure all employees with Carrot as a benefit know what we are about and how we can support them. This role will report to Carrot’s Senior Enrollment Marketing Manager.
- 5-7 years of marketing experience
- 3-4 years of experience leading campaigns for large enterprise clients in a high-growth company or consultancy (benefits experience preferred)
- Comfort and flexibility with the ambiguity inherent in a fast-paced startup environment
- Curious marketer; you are unafraid to ask questions and have an insatiable sense of curiosity to ask why and/or figure it out
- Excellent analytical skills; you are eager to dig into the campaign results, interpret the data, draw conclusions, and share insights to inform what’s next
- Ability to develop deep relationships with customers, partners, and internal stakeholders and lead strategic enrollment discussions with customers
- Stellar project management and prioritization skills with mastery of the details; you’re able to manage multiple projects at any given time and enjoy putting processes in place to work more efficiently with growth and scale
- Ability to prioritize and focus your efforts on the highest-impact opportunities
- Self-starter with strong written and oral communication skills
- Track record of building client recognition, influence, and trust
- Effective stakeholder management, cross-functional collaboration across time zones
- Must demonstrate an ability to quickly learn new technologies and growth tools/platforms (e.g. building landing pages in CMS tool)
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve across teams and tools
- Some knowledge with Asana, Salesforce, and Domo a plus
Carrot offers a holistic Total Rewards package designed to support our employees in all aspects of their life inside and outside of work, including health and wellness benefits, retirement savings plans, short- and long-term incentives, parental leave, family-forming assistance, and a competitive compensation package. The expected base salary for this position will range from $110,000 – $120,000. Actual compensation may vary from posted base salary depending on your confirmed job-related skills and experience.
Carrot has received national and international recognition for its pioneering work, including Best Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Product from the Anthem Awards, Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, CNBC’s 100 Barrier Breaking Startups, and more. Carrot is regularly featured in media reporting on issues related to the future of work, women in leadership, healthcare innovation, and diversity, equity, and inclusion, such as The Economist, Bloomberg, Elle Magazine (Japanese edition), The Wall Street Journal, ABC, CNBC, National Public Radio, Harvard Business Review, and more.
Carrot is fully distributed, with teams in more than 40 states across the United States and dozens of countries around the world. It has received numerous workplace awards, including Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Healthcare, Great Places to Work certified and certified Age-Friendly Employer. Learn more at carrotfertility.com.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.