Website Envision Digital
Envision Digital is pursuing an aggressive and strategic mission to help the world achieve net zero carbon emissions while sustainably and profitably powering the next generation of global business. With over 500 customers in 45 countries across transportation, utilities, manufacturing and government sectors and over 400 GW of electricity under management, Envision Digital is the largest provider of renewable energy and carbon management solutions in the world. As a member of the Envision Digital marketing team, your work will shape the future of not just Envision Digital, but the emerging market for both renewable energy and smart and efficient energy consumption.
Are you looking for a ground floor opportunity in a very well-resourced, fast growing innovator? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Sr. Manager of Customer Marketing to lead our customer advocacy and reference programs, helping us to identify the best-in-class stories and use cases for our customers as they pursue their decarbonization journey.
We believe that sharing the real stories of our real customers is the best way to inspire other organizations to accelerate their decarbonization journey. That’s where you come in.
Summary of responsibilities
- Create world class marketing assets that showcase our customers success, including long form, short form and mixed media pieces.
- Be the steward of our customer relationships, ensuring maximum cooperation and productivity for the long term.
- Create a customer advocacy program, including creation and maintenance a database of customer marketing assets and referenceable customers.
- Be a resourced for the marketing team to provide customer evidence for events, media and sales opportunities.
- Assist as needed on setting up customer councils and other feedback mechanisms.
Who You’ll Work With
In this role you will work closely with the entire marketing organization, including product marketers as well as brand and growth teams. As this is a global role, you will also work closely with resources in all 4 of our global regions to engage with customer and source stories.
Who You Are
This is a profoundly important role for our company, and were looking for someone who is exceptional driven and gifted, as well as someone who is committed to the overall decarbonization mission of the company. Key attributes were looking for include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, within rigorously correct editorial standards.
- Self awareness, presence, and composure in high stakes engagements with senior executives in our partners, customers and our own organization.
- A talent and passion for narrative structure, you need to love to tell stories.
- A strong bias to action a relentless desire to get things done.
- Business acumen to enable you to extract the evidence of value received from your conversations and research with customers
- Our minimum requirements for this position are the following:
- Minimum 3 years experience in customer advocacy/customer marketing roles in a high tech environment.
- BA/BS Degree, ideally in a writing-intensive discipline
- Familiarity and comfort discussing and learning about cutting edge technologies, eg AI, IOT, Big Data/Analytics, etc.
At Envision Digital, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive to all. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to a world powered by Carbon Free Energy.
Hiring Manager: Cornelius Willis
To apply for this job please visit www.careers-page.com.