Executive Manager, Customer Advocacy (NPS)
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
Reporting to the Director of Digital and Customer (DDC), the Executive Manager, Customer Advocacy (NPS) is responsible for establishing and leading the Club wide program of Customer Advocacy & Engagement. The purpose of this program is to:
- Ensure there is a quantitative mechanism to measure customer advocacy on a persistent basis using a globally recognized and standardized approach
- Gather customer feedback on opportunities to improve the customer experience and work with the Divisions to address the pain points
- Deliver programs to employees that uplift the understanding of ‘Customer Centricity’ and embed more ‘customer centric’ thinking within HKJC staff.
This job holder assumes the lead role in working with the divisions to structure and deliver the framework that supports these outcomes.
This role plays a critical part in helping to drive the transition to a more ‘Customer Centric’ culture across the HKJC.
- Be responsible for the implementation and ongoing management of a Club wide Customer Engagement program [Proposed to be Net Promoter Score (NFS)]
- Build feedback loops with the divisions to ensure actionable customer feedback is incorporated into the Clubs Products and Services
- Develop and deliver programs that enhance the connection of non-customer facing employees with Customers (e.g. Telebet ghost listening; complaint reviews, connection to customer sessions etc.). The intent of these sessions is to bring the concept of ‘Customer Centricity’ into everyday conversations and thinking.
- Work with the Customer Experience department to ensure coordination and integration of customer insights that are delivered back to the business divisions
- Help the CSII Division define the culture of ‘Customer Centricity’ and what that means in practical terms so that employees in other divisions have clarity on what is expected as we progress on the journey towards being truly customer centric. The Customer Advocacy team is seen as being a role model for the behaviors that are defined as enabling customer centricity,
- Work with other teams, in particular the Digital Experience team, to ensure customer advocacy and other defined ‘Voice of Customer’（VoC) metrics are captured and reported, and are used to enhance customer value propositions.
- Recruit talents and builds the team for Customer Advocacy (NFS), enables the team to thrive within a positive team culture and to develop a broadened skillset over the course of their careers.
- Ensure compliance with Responsible Gambling’ Policy (RGP) and all stipulated legal requirements pertaining to wagering, thereby protecting the integrity of the Club’s business
- Undertake other duties as assigned by Line Manager
Ideal qualification / experience:
- Degree holder in Business, Marketing, Statistics or related field. Master or above is preferred.
- 10+ years’ relevant experience in Customer Engagement,
- Customer Satisfaction or Customer Service/Complaints type functions.
- Proven experience in leveraging NPS as a system to deliver improved customer experience
- Strong communication skills and proven experience in delivering outcomes in a matrix structure. Need to be able to engage senior executives (Director and Head of Department Level) of the Club in the transition to Customer Centricity
- Experience in a variety of different customer satisfaction approaches (C-Sat; VoC etc.) and thfe pros & cons of these approaches is desired
- Strong analytical skills to be able to take data and convert it into meaningful business insights
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference by clicking the Apply Now button or to:
Mail: The Human Resources Department, The Hong Kong Jockey Club, 1 Sports Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club’s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.