About the job
GHX is seeking a Director of Customer Advocacy to supercharge our obsession for putting customers first and turning delighted customers into GHX Advocates. In this role, you’ll have the unique opportunity to drive the strategy and execution of Unite 360, The GHX Advocate Community to build, capture, grow and share positive customer engagement. Your efforts will result in a visibly robust group of Advocates willing to share their GHX experiences in a coordinated fashion that delivers a delightful experience, adds value to their professional development and delivers significant commercial impact.
This role will work cross-functionally with Sales, Customer Success, Consulting, Corporate Marketing, Product Marketing and other teams to identify, source and recruit customers willing to showcase their stories through sales references, events, case studies, video testimonials, online reviews and other assets aligned with the activities that best fit their experience and preferences.
You’ll lead all aspects of customer recruitment, onboarding, validation and fulfillment processes. You’ll partner with content and creative teams to scale our library of customer stories and assets for sales and partner with our PR team to leverage customer stories in thought leadership and brand awareness marketing.
This is a prime opportunity to build on the foundation of a fledgling Advocate program to further accelerate sales and drive loyalty and retention with GHX’s key customers and across our growing community. This position will report to SVP of Corporate Marketing and serve as one of Corporate Marketing’s Center of Marketing Excellence (CoE).
What you’ll do:
- Provide overall strategic direction for the GHX Advocate program. Implement processes to programmatically deliver a best-in-class customer Advocacy experience that effectively identifies, recruits, tracks, onboards and rewards Advocates and their interactions.
- Identify opportunities to unify advocate actions across the company into cohesive and consistent experience for GHX Advocates.
- Partner with GHX marketing, sales, and customer success to ensure customer Advocacy results and assets are appropriately leveraged across lead-generating, marketing and PR activities.
- Refine our structured and integrated customer reference program in collaboration with stakeholders to grow and optimize our library of current customer references, quotes, etc.
- Oversee the management and hygiene of the customer Advocate database via the digital advocate platform, including monitoring reference limits, requests, fulfillments, reference activity and outcomes.
- Develop a continuous funnel of Advocates for Marketing to turn customer stories into emotional and inspiring brand awareness content, including customer references, case studies, videos and online reviews.
- Identify potential Advocates by analyzing customer wins, satisfaction surveys and other voice of customer data.
- Perform customer outreach to determine willingness and availability to participate in a variety of activities.
- Manage program communications, onboarding and growth of Registered Advocates within the advocacy platform.
- Identify opportunities to surprise, delight and show our Advocates how much we appreciate them and their participation.
- Perform interviews and relationship-building exercises to build out knowledge of customer use cases, implementation status, adoption, and usage.
- Find and manage creative ways to reward and recognize Advocates that encourage participation and strengthen relationships.
- Make business cases to additional program investment.
- Develop goals and KPIs and provide monthly reporting on the overall success and impact of the program and to pipeline and revenue.
- Manage the Loyalty Program Specialist who supports Program Education, Unite 360 day-to-day administration and program social media.
What you’ll bring:
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or Communications with focus on customer advocacy
- 8+ years in customer loyalty and advocacy
- Experience in building and scaling customer Advocacy programs.
- Passionate about building and nurturing customer relationships.
- Balance of strategy and tactical implementation, management and measurement of programs.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Exceptional collaborator with the ability to work within teams and cross-functionally.
- Exceptional presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Influitive, Sendoso, Bevy or other similar platforms.
- Data-driven decision-making with understanding of key metrics and a track record of improving them.
- B2B healthcare experience strongly desired.
The Director of Customer Advocacy compensation range is : $118K-$142K.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.