About the job
M-Files is a global leader in information management. The M-Files metadata-driven document management platform enables knowledge workers to instantly find the right information in any context, automate business processes, and enforce information control. This provides businesses with a competitive advantage and substantial ROI as they deliver better customer experiences and higher-quality work with lower risk. To learn more about us we encourage you to visit, http://www.m-files.com.
We are seeking a Global Customer Advocacy Specialist to execute and deliver the world-class reference and customer advocacy programs that enables M-Files to effectively respond to reference needs raised by prospects, AR/PR or other entities.
This role will be responsible to manage the daily-based reference needs by supporting with the prospect cases, reference customer acquisition campaigns, 3rd party peer-to-peer programs and collaborating with teams in customer success, sales, and marketing. This position offers the opportunity to build up new reference campaigns as well as create and promote customer success stories as part of the global marketing team. This is a meaningful role for M-Files, as you will be in a key role for supporting cases to generate pipeline as well as launching our reference campaigns and the Customer Advocacy Program successfully. The role can be based in Finland, in the UK or in the US. (M-Files is not sponsoring for relocation for the role.)
What you will be doing/Responsibilities and Duties:
• Source and manage references and case studies :
- Cooperate with customers, partners, and internal stakeholders to acquire and manage customer references and case studies;
- Serve up customers to conduct internal/external interviews and reviews;
- Keep up to date our reference database with new references, case studies and reference engagement activities;
- Train new users to use our Reference Management Solution with guidelines;
- Manage the daily-based reference requests from the sales to support the prospect cases;
- Create success stories and other marketing assets based on case studies.
• Launch and manage the Customer Advocacy Program successfully during the year 2023, including webinars, and events.
• Manage the 3rd party peer review tools – Gartner Peer Insights, TrustRadius, Software Advice, Featured Customers, and other review tools.
- Understanding of sales and customer success and how they engage with customers and prospects as it relates to customer references;
- Experience with marketing and social media campaigns, customer communication and the customer relationship management systems (CRMs);
- Comfortable with communicating with all levels of an organization and with external stakeholders;
- Able to multitask and promptly handle ad-hoc requests under tight timeframes with solid attention to details;
- Excellent collaboration skills and comfortable talking with customers and partners
- Fluency in English both spoken and written.
- Enthusiastic, hard-working, results-oriented, data-intensive
- 3-5+ years of experience working cross-functionally across Sales, Customer Success or Marketing in a technology-centric environment.
- BS or BA Degree – Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related areas
What We Offer:
- A fun and professional team environment with experienced colleagues
- Market leading technology and exciting product design ethos
- Flexibility to help work/life balance
- Joining a fast-paced environment with steady growth allowing for new career opportunities within M-Files
- Paid annual leave
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Private Health Care cover
- Recruitment Referral Program
- Years of Service Awards
Please send your application and CV soon, but not later than January 10th, 2023.
The position will be filled as soon as we find a great match for the team.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.