About the job
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences – like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?The Challenge
The Customer Success team is at the heart of Qualtrics and is responsible for renewing and expanding Qualtrics’ global base of existing customers. We have an industry-leading renewal rate and the rapid rate of growth of our business brings more customers into our book of business every day. We have an incredible foundation and our next opportunity is to continue to enhance the ways in which we help our customers by engaging more effectively through digital channels.
We now aim to better add value to our existing customers by building a digital engagement strategy and executing across the end to end customer journey. Specifically, we will bring together multiple existing teams across Qualtrics to:
- Digitize and streamline services to enhance customer experience
- Leverage customer data and insights to better serve value add content, train and support customers in an intelligent and scalable way
- Create strong handoffs between digital engagements and frontline Customer Success personnel
We are looking for an ambitious leader, with a strategic mindset, to develop and execute a digital-first engagement strategy across our global customer base. This role is a key hire for the Customer Success Group this year and has huge potential for impact on experience, retention and maturity across our global customer base.
Expectations For Success
You will know you are doing an extraordinary job when the majority of Qualtrics customers leverage digital channels to receive value-add support, advice and best practice. Your work will massively increase digital engagement to help customers adopt Qualtrics technology and services, run more robust Experience Management Programs and ultimately solve business problems.
In this role, you will be directly responsible for developing an end to end digital engagement strategy for customers as well as leading the teams tasked with executing this strategy. Ultimately the aim of your activity is to;
- Further increase our industry-leading Renewal and Expansion rates
- Create leverage by building out a team to scale value delivery to customers
- Enhance customer experience by streamlining customer engagements
Successful candidates must be a strong people leader that is comfortable developing strategies for success whilst simultaneously driving operational improvement. She must have strong organizational skills, be comfortable with ambiguity and solving previously unseen problems and can juggle multiple priorities. Strong communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally is also a must.
You will report to and work directly with the Global Head of Customer Success, and will directly or indirectly lead a number of teams across the Customer Success org. Digital First motion is the single most important operational shift we have in front of us across the Global Customer Success Organization – This is an outstanding opportunity for you to become the primary driver of this significant shift.A Day in the LifeDefine and execute the Qualtrics strategy for digitally renewing, maturing, and expanding an expansive customer portfolio
- Create stakeholder alignment across owners of all digital and scalable engagement channels
- Drive digital and frontline teams to collaborate in order to create leverage, improve customer experience and create Qualtrics champions across our customer base
- Have a “CEO Mindset” and partner with cross-functional counterparts in Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Engineering, and Professional Services to evolve and scale our global service offerings, mature our industry-leading platform, fine-tune our go-to-market motion, and improve the overall CX
- Grow and lead a rapidly expanding, diverse, and high performing team of world-class Digital and XM professionals
- Drive teams across multiple disciplines to build a digital engine to create targeted experiences across a variety of products and channels to improve active user engagement with multiple customer segments and customize content depending on where they are in the lifecycle
As a key member of the Customer Success leadership team;
- Contribute to the steering the Global Customer Success function
- Help to build, define, and architect the experience management category, and champion it to the world as one of the fastest-growing segments in the experience economy
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years experience in a combination of SaaS, strategy, consulting, operations, product management, and/or an equivalent field
- Experience with Digital/Adoption Marketing and/or Digital Customer Success
- Prior experience building and deploying digitally-enabled customer motions preferred
- Past experience in leading successful teams that work effectively cross functionally preferred
- Passion for coaching and mentoring high-performing team members, aimed at developing and accelerating the skills and career trajectory of your team members
- Proven track record of successfully building scalable business operations and delivering key business results
- Demonstrated ability to bring structure to and succeed in complex whitespace
- Strong prioritization skills with the ability to drive multiple concurrent projects from beginning to end
- Ability to utilize data and metrics to communicate strategy to internal stakeholders and external clients
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity
- Ability to be efficient with limited resources, to understand business needs and to communicate and present to C-Level personnel effectively
- Ability to have scale impact across the business, thinking holistically about the industry and Qualtrics partnership with our customer base
Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in science, technology, engineering, commerce, business or a related field; MBA from a top university preferred
What Differentiates Us from Other Companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us – we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program – $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space
- 30 paid days off – 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employeesTo learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories
To apply for this job please visit www.click2apply.net.