About RemoteRemote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!About The PositionWe are looking for a Senior Customer Advocacy Manager to join the community team. You’ll work closely with Remote customers to increase engagement and empower them as public advocates for remote work. You will collaborate with Growth, Sales, and Customer Success teams to gather and analyze customer insights that inform Remote’s product and marketing strategy, and build high impact programs that deepen customer engagement and provided added value to our customers. You are:
- The voice of the customer who knows how to create meaningful opportunities for customers to share their experience with Remote.
- A persuasive writer and speaker who knows how to appeal to your audiences’ heads and hearts about the successes that await them when they partner with Remote.
- A leader who knows how to coordinate across multiple cross-functional teams.
- Self-sufficient and can work autonomously to solve complex problems.
- Excellent at operationalizing and communicating key programs.
What this job can offer you
- You’ll build relationships with a number of customers as you develop a pipeline of references and brand advocates. You’ll identify customer advocates open to sharing their expertise through sales references, third party reviews, industry surveys, case studies, speaking engagements, media interviews, and more.
- You will plan, manage, and execute key customer events and programs to drive education, engagement, adoption, and advocacy across the entire customer lifecycle from initial awareness to onboarding and retention. This includes holding monthly customer events and starting a Remote Customer Awards program.
- You will create compelling customer stories and content that help prospects understand the value of Remote faster. You’ll generate written and recorded customer stories ****that demonstrate our unique value proposition within key markets. You will also identify opportunities for new types of customer stories, and ensure those stories are integrated into our marketing, sales and partner programs.
- You’ll surface valuable customer insights and make them visible and actionable for the rest of the organization.
- You will build and run our global customer advisory board. You’ll work with product management to build and orchestrate a cadence of customer advisory board meetings around the world to facilitate our most critical product feedback loop.
- You’ll enable customer-facing teams to drive customer advocacy pipeline. You will find ways to empower customer-facing teams to generate pipeline for customer advocacy initiatives like product reviews, NPS, case studies, and more.
What you bring
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in marketing or customer-facing roles with 3+ years experience planning and executing events – virtual and in person.
- Strong writing and communication skills for multiple, diverse audiences.
- Excellent async prioritization and project management skills with a high degree of conscientiousness and eye for detail.
- Skilled at managing relationships at all levels of seniority, from executives at large enterprises to your peers at Remote.
- Focused on driving outcomes.
- Experience with customer segmenting in HubSpot or Salesforce and creating campaigns in product review sites like G2 or TrustPilot is a plus.
- You’ll report to: Manager of Community
- Direct reports: None
- Team: Growth – Community
- Location: Anywhere in the world
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation PhilosophyRemote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.BenefitsOur benefits & perks are explained in our public handbook at remote.com/benefits .How you’ll plan your day (and life)We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async .You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.If that sounds like something you want, apply now!Application process
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Interview with VP of Growth
- Interview with team member
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks )
How to applyPlease fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.See how to convert your CV to PDF here.If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.Need help? Email email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.