Sonar’s industry-leading solution enables developers and development teams to write clean code and remediate existing code organically, so they can focus on the work they love and maximize the value they generate for businesses. Its open source and commercial solutions – SonarLint, SonarCloud, and SonarQube – support 29 programming languages. Trusted by more than 300,000 organizations globally, Sonar is considered integral to delivering better software.
Join our fast-growing Marketing Team that is on a mission to share the power of Clean Code!
We are looking for a Customer Advocacy Manager to help us build our Customer Advocacy program to increase customer engagement, adoption, and advocacy.
The impact you can have
The success and growth of the Customer Advocacy Program will create engaging experiences for customers that drive loyalty, adoption, and advocacy. You will partner with the Product Marketing, Customer Success, Sales, and Sonar Community teams to facilitate the amplification of the voice of the customer advocates. You will be responsible for full end-to-end Customer Advocacy Programs.
On a daily basis, you will
- Manage, maintain, and support the growth of customer advocates through community, engagement, and social proof platforms
- Identify and source new customer reviews with third-party sites like Gartner Peer Insights, G2 Crowd, Capterra, etc
- Define, launch and manage forums such as customer advisory boards
- Develop and build relationships with customer champions, engaging them throughout their customer journey
- Generate content with the customer advocates for use on SonarSource website, in marketing campaigns, sales enablement programs, social channels, and other initiatives
- Identify and win customer references for use in deals
- Collaborate with Sales, Product Marketing & Demand Generation to promote and repurpose customer stories (quotes, videos, blog posts, and case studies) across multiple communication channels to increase awareness and drive inbound leads
- Support analyst relations, media relations, and events teams in securing spokespersons for interviews, assessments, speaking engagements, panels, workshops and conference participation
- Establish success metrics for the customer advocacy function. Continuously monitor and analyze the results and make improvements accordingly
The skills you will demonstrate
- 3+ years of customer marketing experience, preferably with running customer reference programs, feedback programs, third-party review sites, and advocacy community groups
- Familiarity and experience with Techvalidate, Influitive, or similar platforms preferred
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, visual), both for internal audiences and customer-facing messaging
- Customer-centric and experience serving as the voice of the customer
- Team player with proven success collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Strong interpersonal skills and executive presence
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing needs of customers and the business
- Strong project management skills; results-focused with impactful execution and follow-through; highly detail-oriented
Why you will love it here
- Safe work culture – we value respect, kindness, and the right to fail.
- Flexible hours – we schedule our days in order to be effective at work, while also being able to enjoy life’s important moments.
- Great people – we value people skills as much as technical skills and strive to keep things friendly and laid back. Still, that does not prevent us to be passionate leaders in our domains. Our 300+ SonarSourcers from 33 different nationalities can relate!
- Work-life balance – keeping a healthy work-life balance is important. This is why we have a hybrid work policy and some people prefer working some days from home.
- Always keep learning – in an ever-changing industry, learning new skills is a must, and we’re happy to help our team to acquire them.
What We Do
Sonar was started by a team of developers that wanted to change the way code is built in an agile development process. The company was created to develop the open-source tool SonarQube, which is now the standard in code quality management with over 350,000 instances deployed today. Every day we are focused on solving developers’ next big problem.
Who We Are
At Sonar we believe in people, excellence, and delivery. We’re a team of problem solvers and overachievers who seek out others who are also passionate and relentless in their respective missions. We want to work with people who are ready to fasten their seat belts and be part of an incredible ride. We work hard not because we’re told to, but because we genuinely love what we do and do what we love. If there’s one main message we want you to remember about us, it’s that we push others to be best in class at whatever they do: choose your battle, innovate, take risks, and lead change. Join us; we’ll be smarter and stronger together.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.