Website Automation Anywhere
Great job. Great manager. Great company.
Automation Anywhere is the world’s #1 cloud automation platform, delivering intelligent RPA solutions across all industries globally to automate end-to-end business processes, for the fastest path to enterprise transformation. The company offers the world’s only cloud-native platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and analytics to automate repetitive tasks and build enterprise agility, freeing up humans to pivot to the next big idea, build deeper customer relationships and drive business growth. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
The Sr. Customer Advocacy Manager at Automation Anywhere is responsible for defining, building and delivering a world-class customer advocacy program. In this role you will collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Product Marketing, Field Marketing, Campaigns, Communications and Customer Success to aid a wide range of activities that align with, and support, our marketing and sales initiatives. You will also be responsible for expanding the voice of the customer and ensuring that customer stories are incorporated across the company – from new hire and sales training to customer showcases at company-wide meetings, on the Automation Anywhere website. This is a visible and impactful role that will ultimately help drive revenue growth, build brand awareness and deepen relationships with existing and prospective customers.
Location: Remote role – ability to work within any U.S time zone
You will make an impact by being responsible for:
- Planning, building and executing a successful Customer Advocacy program including the creation of success stories in the form of case studies, videos, quotes, logo usage, press releases and media interviews, analyst references, webinars, speaking opportunities and online user reviews.
- Defining KPIs that measure program effectiveness and customer loyalty; continually optimize the advocacy program to improve efficacy and drive deeper adoption.
- Cultivating mutually beneficial relationships that encourage customers to share their stories in their marketing and communications channels.
- Partnering with our AR and PR teams to infuse customer evidence into global news stories and analyst report opportunities.
- Building a scalable process and framework to drive customer story development from start to finish and ensure a frictionless process.
- Developing a customer reference library; identify and fill customer story gaps based on product, geography, vertical market and persona.
- Identifying and recruiting customers for the Customer Advisory Board; help plan and execute related events.
- Supporting the day-to-day marketing and sales customer advocacy requests.
- Partnering closely with sales, marketing, customer success and executives to identify potential customer advocates.
- Connecting with customers to match them to opportunities that allow them to be experts and influencers.
- Identifying new ways to engage and reward customer advocates.
You will be a great fit if you have:
- 7+ years of experience building, executing, and managing Customer Advocacy programs for B2B tech companies
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related field
- Experience establishing, growing, and nurturing customer relationships. You’ve created and recruited for Customer Advisory Boards
- Track record of working with C-level executives (internally and externally)
- Proven experience with executive stakeholder management
- Experience utilizing Salesforce applications
You excel in these key competencies:
- Excellent written and verbal communications and cross-functional partnering skills
- Excellent time management skills, ability to meet aggressive deadlines and juggle multiple projects; comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Creative, critical thinker and strong problem-solving skills
- Collaborative team player with a “can do” attitude
- Solid program/project management experience and organizational skills
- You know how to initiate and foster relationships
- Strong attention to detail
The base salary range for this position in California, New York, and Washington is $167,000 – $208,000 and outside of those locations is $148,000 – 185,000 a year. The base salary ultimately offered is determined through a review of education, industry experience, training, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant in alignment with market data and other factors. This position is also eligible for a discretionary bonus, equity and a full range of medical and other benefits.
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.