About the job
Lookout, Inc. is the endpoint to cloud security company purpose-built for the intersection of enterprise and personal data. We safeguard data across devices, apps, networks and clouds through our unified, cloud-native security platform — a solution that’s as fluid and flexible as the modern digital world. By giving organizations and individuals greater control over their data, we enable them to unleash its value and thrive. Lookout is trusted by enterprises of all sizes, government agencies and millions of consumers to protect sensitive data, enabling them to live, work and connect — freely and safely. To learn more about the Lookout Cloud Security Platform, visit http://www.lookout.com and follow Lookout on our blog , LinkedIn and Twitter .The Senior Manager of Customer Advocacy at Lookout is responsible for defining, building and delivering a world-class customer advocacy program. In this role, the Sr Manager of Customer Advocacy will collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Product Marketing, Field Marketing, Campaigns, Communications and Customer Success to aid a wide range of activities that align with, and support, our marketing and sales initiatives. The Sr Manager of Customer Advocacy is also responsible for expanding the voice of the customer and ensuring that customer stories are incorporated across the company – from new hire and sales training, to customer showcases at company-wide meetings. This is a visible and impactful role that will ultimately help drive revenue growth, build brand awareness and deepen relationships with existing and prospective customers.
- Plan, build and execute a successful Customer Advocacy program including the creation of success stories in the form of case studies, videos, quotes, logo usage, press releases and media interviews, analyst references, webinars, speaking opportunities and online user reviews.
- Define KPIs that measure program effectiveness and customer loyalty; continually optimize the advocacy program to improve efficacy and drive deeper adoption.
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships that encourage customers to share their stories in their marketing and communications channels.
- Partner with our AR and PR teams to infuse customer evidence into global news stories and analyst report opportunities.
- Build a scalable process and framework to drive customer story development from start to finish and ensure a frictionless process.
- Develop a customer reference library; identify and fill customer story gaps based on product, geography, vertical market and persona.
- Identify and recruit customers for the Lookout Customer Advisory Board; help plan and execute related events.
- Support the day to day marketing and sales customer advocacy requests.
- Partner closely with sales, marketing, customer success and executives to identify potential customer advocates.
- Connect with customers to match them to opportunities that allow them to be experts and influencers.
- Identify new ways to engage and reward customer advocates.
Requirements And Qualifications
- 8-10 years of experience building, executing, and managing Customer Advocacy programs for B2B tech companies.
- Experience establishing, growing, and nurturing customer relationships.You’ve created and recruited for Customer Advisory Boards.
- You know how to initiate and foster relationships.
- Track record of working with C-level executives (internally and externally).
- Excellent written and verbal communications and cross-functional partnering skills.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to meet aggressive deadlines and juggle multiple projects; comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative, critical thinker and strong problem-solving skills.
- Collaborative team player with a “can do” attitude.
- Solid program/project management experience and organizational skills.
- Proven experience with executive stakeholder management.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experienced using Salesforce.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related field.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.