Hope you had a great holiday. Although I spent my time off recovering from that nasty flu/bug that has been going around, I did manage to write up my 2023 New Year’s Resolutions. Here they are:
- Spend quality time with my kids – 30+ minutes a day on a specific project with each kid
- Work out for 1-1.5 hours a day (mix it up with biking, weights, yoga, long walks, etc.)
- Build out the CLG Campus and aim for a NPS score of 55+ for the CLG Campus (www.clgcampus.base.ai)
- Learn how to create great videos – and post 20 videos on LinkedIn AND create a video library as part of the CLG Campus experience
- Write deadlines for my book by January 30th and complete draft for publisher by Dec. 30th
- Jumpstart an small academy for kids wanting to learn Spanish (Jumpstart means launch two courses)
It’s back — YESSS!!! TOP100 in CMA 2023 is LIVE!!!
NOW is the time to nominate yourselves, your peers, your mentors and your team members for this great program centered on fueling the industry with hands-on knowledge. Nominate here.
The CLG Campus
The goal of the CLG Campus is to become a key resource for anyone in a customer facing role. I want to create a special place for all of you. Of course, I can’t do it alone. People like Barbara Thomas, CAC, CDM, CeM, Alison Bukowski, CCAP I, and Luis González have been instrumental in getting the CLG Campus launched.
We have some great new content to start off the new year.
1. New Podcasts:
Dani Weinstein from SAP: The Evolution of Cmmunity In the Last Decade. Listen herePeter Mahoney Mahoney – Author of the Next CMO – Growing Your Career to Become a CMO. Listen hereJeremiah Owyang– Leading Industry Expert – Web3s Impact on Advocacy and Community. Listen here
2. New Courses
- Managing a Team of One by @kris Director of Customer Marketing Kristine KukichThought Industries. Check out here.
- Building and Maintain an Effective SuperUser Program by Larry Imgrund Product Lead at Khoros. Check it out here.
- And you can sign up for a Live Course: Creating Customer Award Program with Barbara Thomas, CAC, CDM, CeM. Sign up here.
3. New How-To Section:
We plan to have a lot more courses and live events in 2023.
Have a great week and I hope to see you on Campus soon.