Video testimonials are increasingly become a big part of customer marketing.
There are a few key things to remember when putting together video testimonials:
1. Keep it short and sweet When it comes to video testimonials, less is definitely more. Keep your testimonials short and sweet, ideally around 30 seconds to 1 minute in length. This will help keep your viewers engaged and prevent them from getting bored or clicking away.
2. Focus on the benefits When asking your customers or clients to provide a testimonial, make sure to focus on the benefits they’ve experienced as a result of using your product or service. What problems have you helped them solve? How has your business made their life easier? These are the sorts of things that will really resonate with your audience and help convince them to give your company a try.
3. Use real people When it comes to video testimonials, authenticity is key. That’s why it’s always best to use real people in your videos, rather than actors or actresses. Your viewers will be able to tell if someone is being genuine in their testimonial, so make sure to only use people who are truly enthusiastic about your product or service.
4. Keep it natural In addition to using real people, it’s also important to keep your testimonials as natural as possible. This means avoiding scripts or anything that sounds too rehearsed. Instead, let your customers or clients speak freely about their experience with your business. This will help create a more authentic and believable testimonial.
5. Use professional video production If you want your video testimonials to really stand out, it’s important to invest in professional video production. This means working with a experienced videographer who can help you capture high–quality footage. It’s also important to use professional editing software to put your video together. This will help ensure that your final product looks polished and professional.