Website Culture Amp
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 6,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, Celonis and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com .
How you can help make a better world of work
We are open to remote candidates in the United States with a preference for those able to work on the Pacific Time Zone
Culture Amp is looking for an experienced Director of Web Marketing to join our Growth Marketing leadership team. This person will mentor a team that is responsible for leading the owned channel strategy, creating pipeline, driving buyer engagement and partnering closely with the marketing and sales development team.
In this role you will:
- Demand Generation : Grow and optimize our owned channels to deliver conversion from non-paid channels like SEO (search engine optimization) and CRO (conversion rate optimization) and email, chat, in-product.
- Customer journey: Define and execute the web marketing strategy to create a unified end-end buying journey for our prospect and customers.
- Own our testing & experimentation strategy : Leverage PLG and develop our A/B testing strategy across channels and on our web properties. Work closely with internal IT teams and external design and development teams to keep the roadmap prioritized on delivering continual impact.
- Sales Partnership: .Work closely with sales leadership to build tight feedback loops to optimize efforts across the funnel.
- SEO Create and help execute an ongoing SEO and mobile first strategy via content and web optimization, to ensure that our digital web experience is ranking in search engines
Forecast, analyze, and measure impact : Be accountable for the ROI and deliver reporting that gives visibility to Marketing Leadership on performance and forecasts by week, month, quarter, year. Establish key business KPIs and understand the underlying drivers to identify new opportunities.
Build a high performing team : Hire, mentor and build a high performing team of marketers who are passionate about the numbers and performance
- 12+ years of marketing experience with 6+ years in demand generation, performance marketing or growth
- 6+ years in mentorship, managing high-performing teams
- A deep understanding of marketing & sales funnels, levers and customer journeys
- Results oriented with a track record of delivering against targets
- Proficient in Salesforce CRM and Marketing Automation
- Inclusive and transparent leader who will inspire and build a high performing team
- Experience in:
- Enterprise & ABM (account based marketing experience)
- SEO (search engine optimization)
- Web strategy and leading global cross-functional web teams in the enterprise / B2B space.
- Leading a globally distributed team (with members in the US, EMEA and APAC) is a plus.
- Strong strategic thinking combined with a metrics-focused ability to lead operational execution
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing technologies, across content management, chat platforms, analytics, personalization, and marketing automation
- Bringing together a diverse cast of non-technical and technical collaborators to build a shared vision and roadmap
- Knowledge of enterprise sales processes, from demand gen to lead scoring and sales funnels
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavor to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here . We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
MacBooks for you to do your best work
Share Options – it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
Medical Insurance for you and your family
Excellent parental leave and in work support program, – for those families to be
Flexible working schedule – where we can, let’s make work, work for you
Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly, an opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives. Please keep reading… Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply for roles if they don’t meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements. We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we’d love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.