Director of Customer Marketing
Director of Customer Marketing
We’re looking for an experienced and dynamic Director of Customer Marketing to lead our global B2B customer marketing efforts. In the last few years, we’ve experienced tremendous growth and we’re looking to bring on a marketing leader that can take our customer marketing strategy to the next level of scale and performance. We have two main sets of customers- admins who manage our platform for their organization, and end-users who are using our services offered through the platform.
The Director of Customer Marketing will report into the VP of Marketing. This individual will have mastered translating customer insights and feedback into action. In this role, you will be responsible for strategic customer advocacy marketing, retention, and cross-sell programs to drive adoption, loyalty, advocacy, and growth – and oversee the team that runs the programs end-to-end, from ideation to execution. This role is ideally based in our headquarters in Boston, MA.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Measure the ROI and impact of customer marketing activities globally on customer retention, advocacy, and growth outcomes.
- Partner with Account Managers and Strategic Account teams around the world, to define new marketing programs and initiatives that drive expansion and loyalty within our customer base.
- Execute marketing-based programs to achieve advocacy, retention, and growth targets
- Design and implement a range of cross-selling efforts to ensure customers are aware of recent product innovation and add-on options to maximize lifetime value and customer satisfaction
- Lead, coach, and mentor a growing customer marketing team.
- Establish a strong understanding of the customer lifecycle and customer journey via intelligent segmentation (for admins and end-users). Develop a flexible global execution framework and playbook for different customer segments.
- Drive the roadmap, strategy, and execution of customer advocacy marketing programs that support communication, engagement, and adoption of new and existing product capabilities and feature launches
- Identify innovative strategies to drive advocates for customer case studies, sales opportunity velocity, brand campaigns, thought leadership programs, and more
- Continue to drive growth in our third-party review program and consistently high volume and high-quality reviews
- Build a customer community through key initiatives that include supporting the customer advisory board (CAB), running User Groups and managing communications on our Customer Community portal in partnership with key marketing and customer success stakeholders.
- Drive the design, develop, execute, and measure creative communications, such as newsletters, surveys, campaign emails, nurture streams, webinars, etc
We’re excited about you because you have:
- 7+ years of professional experience with at least 5+ years working in and managing a team in digital marketing, marketing strategy, marketing communications, or customer marketing in a B2B environment. 2+ years of experience managing or overseeing SaaS customer marketing is a plus.
- A proven track record of success in senior marketing roles in B2B organizations.
- Demonstrated a high bar for performance for yourself and others on your team.
- Excellent communication skills, outstanding attention to detail, and the ability to execute on strategic programs that meet customer needs
- Can balance the analytical and creative worlds to bring world-class marketing to life.
- Biased toward action, a great collaborator, and a master at making the complex simple.
- Experience in understanding how to prioritize and drive projects to completion and success, working with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Track record of partnership with cross-functional teams, including work with account/customer management teams.
- Experience working with global teams and stakeholders.
With the world’s only cloud-native global file system at its heart, Nasuni delivers a file services platform built for the cloud that combines the performance of local file servers with the scalability and durability of cloud storage, all at about half the cost of traditional file infrastructures. Users can migrate NAS silos to the cloud storage of their choice for on-demand capacity expansion, built-in backup, instant disaster recovery, multi-site file sharing and a system that can span continents. Nasuni operates globally from its worldwide headquarters in Boston, Mass., USA.
Why work at Nasuni?
As part of our commitment to your well-being, we are pleased to offer comprehensive benefits packages to employees across the US. Benefits packages generally include:
- Best in class employee onboarding and training
- “Take What You Need” paid time off policy
- Incentive stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- 401(k) and Roth IRA retirement plan
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Flexible remote work policy
- 10 paid holidays
- Wide array of wellbeing offerings
- Pre-tax savings accounts with company contributions
- An Employee Assistance Program to help deal with life’s difficulties and stressors
- Great team culture and social activities
- Collaborative workspaces
- Free on-site fitness centers and stocked kitchens
- Professional development resources
To all recruitment agencies: Nasuni does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job boards, Nasuni employees or any other company location. Nasuni is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Nasuni is an equal opportunity employer. The equal employment opportunity policy at Nasuni protects employees and job applicants from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.