The CLG Campus has been live for 77 business days, 112 days total. But who’s counting? 🙂 We have over 300 pieces of content – most of it from you practitioners like you.
Since we are still in the middle of Women’s History Month, I thought I would share some books I read last week from influential women leaders:
- Thrive: The third metrics to redefining success and creating a life of well being and wonder by Arianna Huffington.
- The Manager’s Path: A Guide for Tech Leaders Navigating Growth and Change by Camille Fournier. I like this book because she leverages her experience from working at large organizations, such as JP Morgan.
Before I list out what’s happening on Campus, I want to remind everyone about our Free Agents. Recommend these marketers to your company. Support them here.
You can also find a great list of companies that are hiring here
In honor of Women’s History Month, here are some earlier podcasts from…
- Liz Oseguera: Starting and Scaling Customer Marketing Programs. Listen here
- Kim Rehnstedt: How to build a customer advisory board (Title?) Listen here
- Barbara Thomas, CAC, CDM, CeM (Prof. BT): The Triad Engagement Ecosystem: Customers, Partners and Employees. Listen here
- March 22nd (Wednesday) @ 12 noon PT/3 pm ET: Live Office Hours with Joe Kevens and Dylan Caraker. They will discuss Building out your Customer Review Program. Sign up here
- March 28th (Tuesday) at 9 am PT/12 noon ET: Webinar: Creating a B2B Customer Reference Program that boosts deal efficiency and delivers measurable revenue impact. Sign up here
- April 5th (Wednesday) @12 noon PT/3 pm ET. Live Office Hours: Steven Woodard of Ciox Health and John Emrick, formerly of Microsoft: How to use your Customer Marketing Superpowers outside of the Tech Industry: Health Care and Distillery Care. Click here
- Obsession is back! This year’s conference is on June 6-7th in San Francisco. Learn more here
CLG Campus Content – ChatGPT related
This week, I will focus mainly on ChatGPT since it is still being talked about everywhere.
- Article: Revolutionizing Online Community Platforms with AI and ChatGPT by Christopher Detzel. Read here
- Webinar: ChatGPT: Your AI Assistant for Streamlining Marketing Tasks (Rosemary Brisco & Rich Schwerin). This discussion provides a great introduction to ChatGPT. Watch here
- Resource: The ChatGPT Prompt Book – From LifeArchitect.ai. Read here
New CLG Campus Content
- Gallery: Free Agents– Recommended marketers for your company. Support them here
- New Video Library – Interviews with experts. Watch here
- New Templates focusing on Customer Scoring, Expansion and more. See here
That’s it for now. Next week, I will be OOO, snowboarding and skiing with my kids. Have a great week and… keep playing it forward.